Welcome To Our Green Spa
Jivana Green Spa and Salon has a strong environmental commitment. to incorporating sustainable policies and practices in the running of our spa.
- Natural and non-toxic materials building materials and paint for the fit-up.
- Energy and water efficient washer, dryer, refrigerator and other appliances
- All natural, chemical-free and environmentally safe products to clean the spa.
- Laundry contains no bleach, dyes or perfumed detergents
- We use all natural and organic ingredients and products in our spa treatments
- We recycle glass, paper and plastic
- Low-flush Toilets
- Treatments designed to reduce water waste
- Compost all paper towels and plastic cups, tea and food scraps
- We use energy efficient light bulbs
Communicating Your Preferences
Treatments can usually be modified to your needs: amount of light, music, room temperature, and whether to converse with the therapist or enjoy the treatment in silence; pressure used during massage. Please let your therapist know any concerns so that you can enjoy your treatment to the fullest extent.
We would like you to feel as comfortable as possible during your visit to Jivana and therefore, you may choose what to wear during a treatment. . While many people choose to wear nothing under the sheets and towels when getting a massage, facial or body treatment, feel free to wear your own undergarments (or bathing suit in the sauna), or ask your therapist for a second towel. We have a “green” policy of using the least amount of disposable items as possible.
Gift Certificates can be purchased at the spa, and over the phone, as well as online on our website. Gift Certificates may be redeemed for spa services and products (including tax). They have a 5-year expiration date and are non-refundable and non-transferable.